Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe for One!
Vegan Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is a classic Fall time recipe. If you haven’t found your favorite carrot cake recipe yet, this one might be the one. I love making baked recipes when I am working from home and don’t have too much time to cook. Since living alone, I never enjoyed doing the dishes, and baking always allowed me to bring back more time in the day.
Related Recipe: Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting
- You can add your favorite nuts (walnuts, pistachio, pecans) to this recipe to add that extra crunch to your carrot cake.
- To make carrot shredding faster, you can use a processor.
- You can always double up on the quantity of recipes if you want to share of course!
Other Recipes to pair with this recipe:
- Strawberry Candy Straws– If you want to have a snack party, while your carrot cake is cooking in the oven, you can roll some candy straws. Fruity and chewy!
- Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipes – Save more time and meal planning by adding more to the oven!
- Easy Creamsicle Cake With Orange Soda – This is a recipe hack. If you give up too soon on this recipe, try this one instead!
Related Post: Homemade Strawberry Milk
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup aquafaba
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup peeled & grated carrot
- Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting (optional)
- ⅓ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, melted
- ¼ cup aquafaba
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unbleachedall-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbspunsweetened soy milk
- ½ cup peeled & grated carrot
- vegan cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 2-10 oz ramekins and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together sugar, melted butter, aquafaba, and vanilla with a whisk or with an electric hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Add the milk and mix again, then fold in the grated carrot.
- Pour into the prepared ramekins and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack and allow it cool.
- Once cool, frost with vegan-friendly cream cheese frosting.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Simple Recipes?
- Simple Vegan Tofu Katsu Recipe
- Vegan Deep Fried Ice Cream Burrito Recipe
- Vegan Potato Tacos made in Air-fryer!
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Leave a comment