The original Dunkaroos may be discontinued in certain parts of the U.S. and in Canada, however, this is not going to stop me from making these delicious Vegan Dunkaroos! If you have never tried these sweet snacks before, it is a delicious dessert dip that kids often brought to school as snacks. If you’ve become an adult in recent years, reminiscing your best childhood memories, this recipe is a great way to share stories with your loved ones while snacking on your favorite snacks “back in the days”. Let’s keep veganize our favorite childhood snacks!
- You can use any crackers you’d like if you cannot find vegan options for animal cookies—any crackers with a hint of gingerbread or cinnamon are a great option.
- You can use the leftover dip as frostings for cupcakes.
- Instead of using funfetti cake mix, you can also use either vanilla or chocolate!
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe: More non-baked recipes, please! Desserts should be fun and easy!
- No-Bake Energy Balls – Birthday Cake Protein Bites: If you have a leftover birthday cake mix, you can also make these delicious energy ball recipes.
- No-Bake Oreo Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake: Christmas is just around the corner, which means potluck parties! Why not make a no-bake cake next to your Dunkaroos?
If you’re concerned about the consumption of uncooked cake mix, you can heat treat the cake mix.Please see here for reference.
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup Unsweetend dairy-free yogurt
- 2 cups Coco Whip (vegan version of Cool Whip), softened in the fridge
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Animal crackers or Teddy Grahams
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are on a mission to prevent animal cruelty! We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Dessert Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!