Best 10-mins Vegan Cereal Bites
Vegan Cereal Bites Recipe
When you are in a rush for a quick and nutritious breakfast, you have to try these grab-and-go vegan cereal bites. These cereal bites are super easy to make and totally customizable to your taste palette. This recipe uses only 7 ingredients! The base of this recipe is made with cereal and glued together with coconut oil and nut butter.
You can pack this for lunch for your kids or savor it all for yourself throughout the week.
Alternative ways to make this recipe:
Additionally, you can add mix-ins like flax seeds, hemp hearts, protein powder or any other cereal flavors you like. You can also substitute the wet ingredients with any kind of nut butter and your favorite yogurt flavor. Mine is strawberries.
Related Recipe: Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
Most cereals are vegan but always check the label first to make sure that it doesn’t contain any milk derivatives. Cereal is a simple snack that can be eaten in any way – with milk, yogurt, or even in a ball form.
How many servings does this make?
This recipe makes about 12-15 balls, perfect for a road trip snack or packable for lunch snacks.
Related Post: Caramel Apple Smoothie
INGREDIENTS FOR CEREAL BALLS WITH COCONUT YOGURT (VEGAN):
- Refined Coconut Oil
- Agave or Brown Rice Syrup
- Natural Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, or No-Nut Butter of Choice
- Old-Fashioned Oats
- Cereal of Choice, like Puffed Rice, Corn Flakes or Cheerios
- Shredded Coconut
- Plant-Based Yogurt
- Measuring Utensils
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat
- Small Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon
- Ice Cream Scoop (optional)
- 8 x 8 Baking Dish (optional)
- ¼ cup refined coconut oil
- ½ cup agave or brown rice syrup
- ½ cup natural peanut butter, almond butter, or no-nut butter of choice
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of cereal of choice, like puffed rice, corn flakes, or cheerios
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup of plain or vanilla-flavored plant-based yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in sweetener of choice, and nut butter of choice, until combined.
- Remove from heat, and stir in oats, cereal of choice, and shredded coconut, until well combined.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Easy Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Leave a comment