Healthy cranberry oatmeal bars that are vegan, gluten-free & easy to make as they are no-bake cranberry oatmeal bars! Perfect for breakfast!
These 11-ingredient cranberry oatmeal bars are perfect for on the go or to give the kids before school. It tastes like a candy bar that kids (and adults) will enjoy but full of superfoods!
Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
They’re the best when you prepare the night before school or work to enjoy for breakfast! Just slice them into bars and take them as a quick, healthy breakfast. I’ll show you how to make simple no-bake cranberry oatmeal bars!
Quickly mix it up in a pot, flatten in a square pan and set it in the fridge for a simple grab & go breakfast all week!
Related Recipe: Vegan Savoury Scones
INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS (VEGAN):
- Quick-Cooking Oats
- Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, or No-Nut Butter of Choice
- Cacao Powder
- Maple Syrup or Agave Syrup
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Flaxseed
- Chia Seeds
- Shredded Coconut
- Puffed rice cereal, corn flakes or crunchy cereal of choice
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup or agave syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter, almond butter, or no-nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, corn flakes or cripsy cereal of choice
- 1 ½ tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds
- ¼ cupshredded coconut
- To make cranberry oatmeal bars, first, line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Add maple syrup (or agave), nut butter, and whisk to combine.
- Add cacao and bring to a simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Do NOT boil!
- Remove from heat.
- Add oats, vanilla, crispy cereal, flax seeds, chia seeds, and shredded coconut and mix.
- Transfer to an 8×8-inch baking dish, and spread out evenly. Sprinkle cranberries over the top.
- Cover with a piece of parchment or plastic wrap and press firmly. This step ensures they do not crumble, so really press. You can use a glass to do this if you need some help.
- Allow the bars to cool in the fridge overnight or for at least 60 mins for form.
- To cut into cranberry oatmeal bars, use the paper to lift the solid block, and cut into bars (I was able to make 12 bars).
- Keep in the fridge in a container for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 1 month.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!