This easy vegan gnocchi + sauce recipe uses only 7-ingredients and can be made in under 30-minutes in one pan. Making this gnocchi + sauce is super easy and quick with minimal cleanup.
Related Recipe: Vegan Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce
Vegan Gnocchi + Sauce Recipe
DAIRY-FREE & NUT-FREE
Who doesn’t love a saucy vegan gnocchi pasta recipe?! Fun fact: This was one of the first recipes I ever posted on my website as it’s one of my OG favourite recipes to make at home since going vegan 10+ years ago! I can’t wait to show you how to make this super tasty vegan gnocchi with sauce!
INGREDIENTS FOR GNOCCHI + SAUCE (VEGAN):
- Gnocchi (if you need gluten-free gnocchi, look for GF on packages)
- Gnocchi Sauce:
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- To make your vegan gnocchi + sauce, start with the sauce: In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add minced or crushed garlic, peeled & diced eggplant and dried basil. Cook while stirring for 3-5 min until the eggplant is soft.
- Add the diced tomatoes, wine or vegetable broth, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins, or until the sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the gnocchi according to package instructions.
- Scoop out the gnocchi and add them to the sauce. Gently toss in the sauce until coated completely, add pasta water if you need to create a creaminess.
- Sprinkle with vegan parmesan and parsley.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Pasta Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!