I’m going to show you how to make a delicious hash brown sandwich with hashbrowns as the sandwich! It only takes 10 minutes to make this vegan breakfast sandwich to start your day!
This hash brown sandwich is the perfect breakfast that needs to keep you full and you can fill your sandwich with whatever you want.
Related Recipe: Vegan Crepes
Hash Brown Sandwich
All you need to do to make this hash brown sandwich recipe is cook your hashbrowns (I like mine done in the air fryer), and fill it with whatever you want! I fried up a vegan egg patty and vegan bacon with melted plant-based cheese, and ketchup, hot sauce or hollandaise sauce!
This is such a simple yet filling recipe that is perfect to start off a long day. Add sauces of your choice to make it your own!
Related Post: Vegan Scrambled Eggs
INGREDIENTS FOR HASH BROWN SANDWICH (VEGAN):
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- 4 hashbrowns
- 4 slices of vegan bacon
- 2 Vegan egg patties
- 2 slices of vegan cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- Prepare hash browns, vegan bacon and egg patties according to package directions (I like to air fry my hashbrowns)
- When hashbrowns are ready place 2 onto the hot pan you used for the bacon(if you used one, or heat a new pan over medium), and top each with an egg patty, and a slice of vegan cheese. Cover the pan until cheese melted.
- Top cheese with a slice of tomato and 2 slices of vegan bacon.
- Squirt or spread some ketchup, hot sauce or hollandaise onto the two remaining hashbrowns and top your sandwich. Enjoy.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!