Vegan Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
I’m going to show you how to make my easy vegan hollandaise sauce! This hollandaise recipe is a perfect way to turn any breakfast into a fancy brunch. Try this with any of my vegan egg recipes, my loaded breakfast fries or whatever you have around! This vegan hollandaise sauce uses 7 simple ingredients & takes 10 mins to make!
All you have to do is whip everything together in a food processor! This vegan hollandaise sauce is so good you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful.
VEAN & GLUTEN-FREE
Learn how to make the most amazing vegan hollandaise. Even your non-vegan friends will love this sauce and won’t think twice about whether or not it’s vegan. Using the vegg as the egg replacer, you will never miss hollandaise again, thanks to this dairy-free and egg-free recipe.
Related Recipe: Loaded Vegan Breakfast Fries
INGREDIENTS FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE (VEGAN):
- The Vegg Yolk Powder
- Vegan Butter
- Lemon Juice
- Cayenne Pepper
- Pepper (I use white White Pepper)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- 2 ½ tbsp The Vegg yolk powder
- ⅓ cup vegan butter, melted
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1¼ cups hot water
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Combine hot water and The Vegg yolk powder in a food processor.
- Mix until smooth, adding more water as necessary.
- Add in your lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Add salt, cayenne, and white pepper and blend until combined as well.
- Melt your butter in pan on medium-high until completely melted.
- Once your butter is melted, slowly add it to the ingredients on the food processor WHILE IT IS MIXING. Mix until combined.
- Check the taste and consistency of the sauce and adjust salt and lemon juice as necessary.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!
Leave a comment