I’m going to show you how to make my easy vegan loaded fries! These loaded fries use 5 simple vegan ingredients & take 20 mins to cook!
All you have to do is cook frozen fries according to package directions then add toppings & sauce! I ended up using leftover breakfast items to make a vegan “breakfast-styled” loaded fries recipe but you can load anything on your fries. Mine works great for an impressive (yet easy) breakfast/brunch or “breakfast for dinner meal”!
Related Recipe: Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
Vegan Loaded Fries
NUT-FREE & VEGAN
Fries are my favourite food group, I love them in every shape and size. Here, I’m using leftover tofu scramble, vegan breakfast sausage and hollandaise sauce. This plant-based recipe is a perfect way to repurpose leftovers from breakfast but you can use a combination of whatever you have around!
For this recipe, store-bought options and leftovers make this recipe super easy! This loaded vegan breakfast can be ready using only 5 ingredients in approx. 30 minutes.
Related Recipe: Full English Breakfast (Vegan)
INGREDIENTS FOR LOADED FRIES (VEGAN):
- Frozen Fries
- Vegan Sausage, crumbled
- Tofu Scramble (try my easy recipe)
- Sauce of choice but recommend my Vegan Hollandaise Sauce recipe
- Vegan Cheese
- Toppings of choice!
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- Prepare your vegan scrambled eggs (aka tofu scramble)
- Heat some oil in a small pan and cook your crumbled vegan sausage for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook fries according to package instructions & toss with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the vegan hollandaise sauce.
- Place your fries into a serving dish/platter.
- Top your fries with tofu scramble, and sausage crumbles. Drizzle with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with cheese of choice and garnish with parsley.
- Enjoy your vegan loaded fries!
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!