I’m going to show you how to make an easy grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich recipe! This grilled peanut butter sandwich uses 5 simple ingredients & takes 5 mins from start to grilled!
All you have to do is spread your toppings onto your sandwich slices and then grill! I love peanut butter and banana, as well as paninis, so this combines all the things I love into the ultimate sandwich.
Related Recipe: Best Breakfast Sandwich
Grilled Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
DAIRY-FREE & VEGAN
Whether you’re looking for a quick sandwich for breakfast or lunch, this grilled PB and banana sandwich is a saving grace. It is sweet and salty and full of yummy spice. Perfect for late-night cravings too!
This recipe also works with any nut butter! For nut sensitivities, you could also use non-nut butter if you plan to take your sandwich to the office or school.
Related Recipe: Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
INGREDIENTS FOR GRILLED PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA SANDWICH (VEGAN):
- Dairy-free Butter
- Peanut Butter or other alternatives (I love using Crunchy Peanut Butter)
- Jam (I used Raspberry Jam)
- Bread Slices
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Heat a frying pan or panini press over medium heat.
- Spread vegan butter with a thin layer on one side of each sandwich slice.
- Spread the peanut butter onto the other side of one sandwich slice, top with banana slices.
- For the second sandwich slice, spread with your fave jam, and place it on top of the banana slices, jam side down.
- Grill you peanut butter and banana sandwich in the heated pan or panini press until each side is golden brown.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Sandwich Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!