I’m going to show you how to make an easy club sandwich vegan recipe! This club sandwich uses 8 vegan ingredients & takes 5 mins to make!
All you got to do is layer up your triple-decker sandwich with ingredients & enjoy with chips or fries on the side!
Related Recipe: Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Vegan Club Sandwich Recipe
DAIRY-FREE & MEAT-FREE
This is my formal invitation to you to join the club! The vegan club sandwich club! Your membership includes a sandwich with 3 slices of toast, vegan bacon, vegan “chicken” and plant-based cheese, cut into triangles and served with chips.
For this recipe, use your favourite store-bought vegan bacon (or you can make my popular vegan bacon recipe) and plant-based turkey/chicken slices of choice or you can make my vegan chicken pieces recipe using soy curls 🙂
Related Recipe: Vegan BLT
INGREDIENTS FOR CLUB SANDWICH (VEGAN):
- Sandwich Slices
- Vegan Butter
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegan Bacon
- Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- Vegan Chicken/Turkey Slices or Pieces
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full recipe down below!
- Toast all 3 sandwich slices until golden.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of 2 slices and spread vegan mayo mayo on the other side of one buttered slice as well as mayo on the last slice of bread. You should end up with 1 slice buttered, 1 slice buttered on one side with mayo on the other, and 1 slice with just mayo.
- Lay the first buttered slice of bread down with butter facing up and top with lettuce and tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then add you mayo and buttered slice of bread, mayo facing down on top of tomatoes.
- Add vegan bacon slices on top of the buttered side.
- Top with vegan cheddar cheese and cooked vegan turkey/chicken pieces.
- Add the last slice with mayo on top of the sandwich, mayo side down.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut into triangles.
- Serve with chips or fries.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Sandwich Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!