These oatmeal raisin bars are vegan, gluten-free, no-bake & only takes 10 mins to make!
These no-bake oatmeal granola raisin bars use 12-ingredients that I love and are super healthy like oats, flaxseed, and chia seeds! These bars are perfect for breakfast or on-the-go snack!
Related Recipe: Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
These easy oatmeal raisin bars are perfect for on the go or to give the kids before school. It tastes like a candy bar that kids (and adults) will enjoy but full of superfoods! Prepare the night before and enjoy them for breakfast!
I’ll show you how to make simple no-bake oatmeal raisin breakfast bars! All you have to do is mix the ingredients in a pot, flatten it into a square pan, set it in the fridge to set, and then slice them into bars!
INGREDIENTS FOR OATMEAL RAISIN BARS (VEGAN):
- Quick-Cooking Oats
- Coconut Oil
- Agave Syrup
- Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, or No-Nut Butter (for nut-free option)
- Vanilla Extract
- Crispy Rice Cereal or Corn Flakes
- Ground Flaxseed
- Chia Seeds
- Shredded coconut
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter, almond butter, or no-nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, corn flakes or crispy cereal of choice
- 1 ½ tspground flaxseed
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ⅛ tsp salt
- To make these oatmeal raisin bars, first line 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Add agave, nut butter, and whisk to combine.
- Add cinnamon and bring to a simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Do NOT boil! Remove from heat.
- Add oats, vanilla, nutmeg, crispy cereal, flax seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, raisins, and salt and mix.
- Transfer to an 8×8-inch baking dish, and spread out evenly.
- Cover with a piece of parchment or plastic wrap and press firmly. This step ensures they do not crumble, so really press. You can use a glass to do this if you need some help.
- Allow the bars to cool in the fridge overnight or for at least 60 mins for form.
- To cut into bars, use the paper to lift the solid block, and cut into bars (I was able to make 12 bars).
- Keep in the fridge in a container for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 1 month.
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!