I’m going to show you how to make using vegan meal prep high-protein taco salads in under 15 mins! With this easy vegan meal prep, you can make a week’s worth of lunches using 10 ingredients.
Most meal prep meals get sad and boring after a few days, but this salad keeps some components separate to ensure maximum crunch.
Related Recipe: Vegan Crunch Wrap Supreme
Vegan Meal Prep: High Protein Taco Salad
These healthy and filling meal prep taco salads are packed with protein with so many topping choices based on your dietary preferences. You can add vegan cheese or guacamole to switch it up, or keep it simple and affordable with the key ingredients!
All you need to do to make this vegan high protein meal prep salad is cook your veggie ground round with taco seasoning, mix up your simple pico de gallo, mix the vegan sour cream sauce, and pack the salad to store in the fridge. Take with you to school or work.
Related Post: Vegan Salad Recipes
INGREDIENTS FOR MEAL PREP HIGH PROTEIN TACO SALAD (VEGAN):
- Veggie Ground Round / vegan ground beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Vegan Sour Cream or Cashew Cream
- Jalapeno or Pickled Jalapeno (optional)
- Adobo Sauce (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Vegan Cheese (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- 1½ pounds veggie ground round / vegan ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- ½ cooking onion, diced
- ½ cup dicedtomatoes
- ½ jalapeno, de-seeded & minced or 2 tbsppickled jalapeno
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 6 tbsp vegan sour cream or cashew cream
- 6 tbsp adobo sauce
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- optional: vegan cheese, guacamole
- In a large stockpot heat ground round, water, and taco seasoning over medium-high heat. Cook until health through and thickened about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together onion, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro. Transfer to small containers.
- Whisk together sour cream and adobo sauce. Transfer to small containers.
- Place taco meat into meal prep containers, and place romaine lettuce into sandwich bags or dividers. Pack with pico, dressing, a wedge of lime, and guac and cheese, if using.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Lunch Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!