I’m going to show you how to make fluffy vegan protein pancakes in 8 mins! This high-protein vegan breakfast is just what you need to kick off your day.
I’ve tested many protein pancakes and they are either sad (non-fluffy) and/or soggy… and who wants that?! These vegan pancakes are fluffy and so delicious using only 6 ingredients!
Related Recipe: Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes
Fluffy Vegan Protein Pancakes
These light and fluffy vegan protein pancakes are packed with protein and the topping choices are endless. You can eat them with peanut butter or jam, or syrup and butter, and I like to add a couple of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts!
All you need to do to make this vegan recipe is add your dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add plant milk and mix, then cook like regular pancakes. Store leftovers in a container and bring them on the go to work or school.
Vegan Protein Powder is my favourite way to get a little extra protein (and nutrition) into my diet and my favourite protein powder is from a super cool and eco-friendly brand called Outcast Foods. There is no chalky taste or texture, the flavour options are amazing and I feel good about using them because Outcast makes their products out of products that would otherwise be wasted. They create a sustainable food model that helps with food insecurities and lowering carbon emissions and the food supply chain.
Related Post: Vegan French Toast
INGREDIENTS FOR FLUFFY PROTEIN PANCAKES (VEGAN):
- All-Purpose Flour
- Vegan Protein Powder (my fave vegan protein powder is Outcast Foods! You can get 15% off using code EDGYVEG)
- Baking Powder
- Sea Salt
- Plant-based Milk
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- 1 cupall-purpose flour
- ¼ cup outcast vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sugar of choice
- 1 cup - 1½ cups plant milk
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Stir in 1 cup milk. Your mixture should be thick but pourable. Add additional milk as needed.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Grease with some cooking spray, and pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the pan.
- When the bubbles on the pancakes stop opening and closing and the edges begin to firm, flip and cook for another couple of minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Topping with maple syrup, bananas, or whatever your favourite toppings are.
- Store leftovers in a container, and reheat them in the toaster for a quick breakfast or snack.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!