I’m going to show you how to make my easy vegan crepe recipe! These vegan crepes use 6 simple ingredients & take 5 mins to cook!
All you have to do is blend the ingredients together and let the crepe batter settle in the fridge before whipping them up! Highly recommend making the batter the night before so it’s ready to make in the morning when you wake up. These crepes are great for breakfast or dessert and you can dress them any way you like!
Related Recipe: Easy Vegan French Toast
Vegan Crepes Recipe
NUT-FREE & GLUTEN-FREE OPTION
When my family first moved to Canada from Europe, I distinctly remember my first time ordering what I thought were crepes, but were given “pancakes” which turned out to be these big thick pieces of dough with this goopy stuff all over them and a big pile of melting butter. I looked at them, I looked at my mom and thought to myself, “what the heck is that?”. To this day I am still not a huge fan of huge doughy pancakes (although I love my banana pancakes recipe), but I’m obsessed with crepes—gimme those any time of day.
So I perfected my vegan crepes recipe and wanted to share it with you
Related Recipe: Vegan Monte Cristo Pancakes
INGREDIENTS FOR CREPES (VEGAN):
- Vegan Egg Replacer of choice (you can opt for Gluten-free substitute)
- Almond Milk or Soy Milk (for nut-free)
- Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (or Gluten-free substitute)
- Granulated Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Sprinkle warm crêpe with granulated sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Spread crepes with peanut butter or dairy-free chocolate hazelnut spread and top with sliced banana.
- Fill crepes with vegan vanilla ice cream or coconut whipped cream and top with fruit.
- Fill crepes with fresh herbs, and sautéed onions and mushrooms.
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until combined.
- For the best vegan crepes, set the blended batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour, overnight, or even up to 48 hours.
- When you're ready to make your vegan crepes, heat a small pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 ounce (2 tbsp) of batter into the pan and swirl to evenly spread.
- Cook for 30 seconds and carefully flip.
- Cook for another 10 seconds and remove.
- Fold up crepes to keep warm
- Repeated with the remaining batter.
- You can stack the crepes for storage once they have thoroughly cooled.
- Serve with any toppings your heart desires.
- You can also store them in a zip lock bag in the fridge or freezer.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Brunch Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!