Vegan Feta Pasta Recipe
I was inspired to make this baked vegan feta pasta recipe from TikTok and wanted to share how you can make this feta pasta vegan with a gluten-free option in 30 mins.
Lately, I’ve been veganizing popular TikTok recipe trends such as vegan pasta chips to Nature’s Cereal. I’m going to show you how to make ultra-popular TikTok-inspired Feta Pasta but vegan! This vegan take on a viral recipe can be made quickly and uses only 8 ingredients.
Related Post: 15+ Vegan Pasta Recipes
Baked Vegan Feta Pasta
This vegan feta pasta is one of the many TikTok food trends that I just had to hop on. Everyone is using feta cheese in theirs but you can use a vegan feta from the store or make my homemade vegan feta recipe. I used my homemmade vegan feta cheese for this recipe with photos and it turned out amazing!
All you have to do is add the vegan feta block to the centre of a baking dish and sprinkle cherry tomatoes around, drizzle with olive oil and season. Then once browned, add cooked pasta and pasta water and mix well.
If you’d like to see what else I’m up to on TikTok, follow me @TheEdgyVeg!
Related Post: Vegan Whipped Feta Dip
INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED FETA PASTA (VEGAN):
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Pasta (Penne, Rigatoni or Rotini) – you can substitute for gluten-free
- Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Measuring Utensils
- Baking Dish
Full Recipe Down Below
Watch me make this on YouTube!
- 200 g Vegan Feta Cheese
- 12 oz Pasta, like penne, rigatoni or rotini
- ¼ cup Olive Oil, divided
- 2 pints Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- Reserved pasta water
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add 1 cup of vegan feta cheese to the centre of a baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, with the vegan feta in the middle.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the feta is golden on top and the tomatoes are nicely roasted.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- When done, add approximately ⅓ cup of pasta water to feta and tomato dish and mix well.
- Add the pasta and additional pasta water if needed and mix until pasta is well coated.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Pasta Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest
Leave a comment