I’m going to show you how to make air fryer pasta chips in 24 mins! Pasta chips are super trendy right now and I want to share how you can make them in an air fryer.
Pasta chips are one of the many TikTok food trends that I just had to hop on. Everyone seems to be using cheese in theirs and I didn’t want to miss out as a vegan so I made this pasta chips recipe with vegan parmesan cheese but you can definitely use vegan mozzarella shreds. All you have to do is cook the pasta (I used broth and tomato paste to add more flavour to the chips) then toss in seasonings and air fry until crispy.
Related Recipe: Tik Tok Nature’s Cereal
Air Fryer Pasta Chips
VEGAN | DAIRY-FREE
I’m going to show you how to make the ultra-trendy TikTok pasta chips but vegan in under 25 mins! This vegan take on a viral recipe can be made quickly and served with your favourite dip, I paired mine with a Vegan Whipped Feta Dip.
If you’d like to see what else I’m up to on TikTok, follow me @TheEdgyVeg!
Related Post: Vegan Whipped Coffee
INGREDIENTS FOR PASTA CHIPS (VEGAN):
- Vegetable Broth or Vegetable Bouillon and Water
- Tomato Paste
- Penne Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Vegan Parmesan (Vegan Mozzarella also works)
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- Bring a large pot of broth and tomato paste to a boil.
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions drain pasta in a strainer.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with olive oil, vegan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add pasta to the air fryer basket in a thin layer to ensure maximum crunch. In batches, air fry pasta at 400F for 15-17 minutes, tossing a couple of times.
- Serve with vegan whipped feta dip or marinara sauce.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Snack Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest