I want to show you how to make an easy one-pan olive bruschetta recipe using olives, tomatoes, butternut squash, and simple seasoning to make a delicious appetizer in under 45 minutes.
This olive bruschetta recipe serves 4, if you’re making this for a romantic evening with a partner, simply half the recipe or save leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and warm in the oven or air-fryer to reheat.
Olive Bruschetta (Sheet Pan Recipe)
DAIRY-FREE & GLUTEN-FREE
To make roasted olive bruschetta, all you have to do is add your chopped veggies to a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper, roast halfway, add your olives, and finish cooking. Then serve with fresh parsley and warm bread.
This warm, filling bruschetta recipe is full of fall and winter vegetables and is perfect to eat with your hands and sit by a fire with your romantic partner. Leftovers will go perfectly as a warm aspect to a salad, or on top of avocado toast or a sandwich.
Related Recipe: Vegan Grazing Table
INGREDIENTS FOR OLIVE BRUSCHETTA:
- Green Ripe Olives (pitted)
- Red Onion
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Butternut Squash
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Parsley (optional)
- Baguette Toasts and/or Focaccia (optional)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- 1 cup green ripe olives, whole (pitted)
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, whole
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 2 bulbs garlic, separated & peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Baguette toasts and/or focaccia, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, toss onions, tomatoes, butternut squash and garlic with olive oil. Season to taste with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place on a lipped baking tray and roast for 15 mins.
- Add the California olives and gently flip the veggies. Roast for another 15 mins, or until the olives look a little deflated.
- Serve warm garnished with parsley, and a side of baguette, focaccia, or your favourite bread to spread the veggies on,
- Don’t forget to dunk your bread into that tasty olive oil!
Looking For More Sharable Vegan Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!