This is truly the best vegan crumbl cookies recipe you’ll ever try! This is a vegan version of the iconic chocolate chip crumbl cookies that are not vegan.
I wanted to make crumble cookies that were vegan and super easy to make in 20 mins.
Related Recipe: Grilled Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
VEGAN | DAIRY-FREE
This vegan crumblr cookie recipe is made with vegan chocolate chips, sugar, flour vanilla and other simple and tasty baking ingredients!
These cookies are buttery and delicious with a burst of chocolate chips! Baked to perfection, these vegan cookies feature a perfect balance of crispy edges and a soft, gooey center.
These crumbl cookies are vegan, nut-free, dairy-free and could potentially be made gluten-free with gluten-free flour.
INGREDIENTS FOR CRUMBL COOKIES (VEGAN):
- Vegan Butter / Dairy-Free Butter
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Vegan Crumbl Cookies
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Stand mixer or Hand Mixer
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Silicone baking mat
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 1 1/2 cup vegan butter preferably salted vegan butter or dairy-free butter, room temp
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar I used organic cane sugar
- 6 tbsp aquafaba liquid from can of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips dark/semi-sweet
- In a medium bowl whisk together; flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, or a hand mixer with a bowl, cream together the vegan-friendly butter until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add brown and granulated sugars and cream together until smooth and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Mix in 3 tbsp aquafaba and mix for 1 minute on medium speed. Repeat with remaining 3 tbsp of aquafaba, and vanilla.
- On a slow speed, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, 1 cup at a time. Mix just until combined and do not over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips on a slow speed.
- Using a 4.2 ounce scoop, or a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cookie dough and place onto the prepared baking sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Using your fingers, cut the dough balls in half (use a pinching motion) and then place the part you removed on top of the bottom of the half. Place the sheets in the freezer for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake cookies for 10 mins, the cookies will be just barely golden at the edges.
- Leave them on the baking sheet to cool for 10-15 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack.
Hi! I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg! I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or by-products of animals. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Cookie Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!