I’m going to show you how to make my easy cinnadoodle cookies! This dessert is inspired by a cinnadoodle cookie I had at Cinnaholic Bakery that I absolutely could not get enough of. This cookie is a softer version of a snickerdoodle cookie, with a light cinnamon flavour.
This is a simple cookie recipe to make that’s light & sweet. All you have to do is mix together dry ingredients, cream the butter and sugar, then shape into balls and bake until soft and tender.
Related Recipe: Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream
I am absolutely the cookie monster aka I love cookies so much. I could eat a cookie every day and be fulfilled. I’ve never been sold on a snickerdoodle cookie. Something about them was just not quite what I was looking for. If you’ve found yourself looking for a levelled-up snickerdoodle, this is the recipe for you.
Related Post: Bounty Bars
INGREDIENTS FOR CINNADOODLE COOKIES (VEGAN):
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Vegan Butter or margarine
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Measuring Utensils
- Mixing Bowls
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- Silicone Baking Mat or Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Wire Cooling Rack
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt if using; set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer cream together vegan butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in molasses, vanilla, and aquafaba.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture.
- Shape dough into balls and place dough 2 inches apart on silicone or parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 minutes, until edges appear set, remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently bang it on the counter a couple of times, then put them back into the oven for another minute or until edges are set and golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for about 5 mins, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Dessert Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest