This easy vegan no-bake cookies recipe uses 9-ingredients in 5 minutes to make tasty chocolate cookies that are also gluten-free! If you want vegan no-bake cookies without peanut butter, use no-nut butter instead (for nut allergies).
The cookie recipe makes about 12 cookies in just a few minutes, so if you’re looking to make a large batch, simply double or triple the recipe! You can also freeze and store cookies in an airtight container until ready to enjoy.
Related Recipe: No-Bake Energy Balls
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
I’m not the biggest fan of baking, so I love these easy no-bake cookies! This vegan and gluten-free recipe are quick, easy, and delicious!
It’s nutritious, high in protein, and has all the good fats we need! This cookie is one that you can feel good about! They are perfect to eat with your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
INGREDIENTS FOR NO-BAKE COOKIES (VEGAN):
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup or Agave
- Cacao Powder
- Nut Butter (of choice or no-nut butter for nut allergies)
- Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds
- Shredded Coconut (I used Unsweetened)
- Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together maple syrup or agave with oil.
- Add cacao and cinnamon and allow to simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Do NOT boil!
- Add rolled oats, seeds, shredded coconut, nut butter, and vanilla. Mix and remove from heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Top with a sprinkle of salt if you desire.
- Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Keep in the fridge in a container for up to 5 days.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Dessert Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!