This vegan ramen carbonara recipe is made with instant ramen tossed in carbonara sauce, crumbled plant-based sausage and plant-based parmesan in 7 mins!
Ramen Carbonara is a delicious fusion dish that combines the rich flavours of traditional Italian Carbonara with the noodles and broth of Japanese ramen. Feel free to add or switch whatever ingredients you prefer!
Related Recipe: Viral TikTok Ramen Hack
How To Make Vegan Ramen Carbonara
Today I’m showing you how to make an easy vegan ramen carbonara recipe! Just like traditional ramen carbonara, this vegan recipe features a creamy sauce made from plant-based butter and soy milk, with Parmesan cheese, and crumbled sausage (veggie) instead of bacon, tossed with perfectly cooked ramen noodles, creating a delightful and unique culinary experience.
This is a dinner-for-one recipe, so if you make 2 or more, just multiply the ingredients list by how many servings you need. Feel free to garnish your noodles with additional green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, etc!
Full Recipe Down Below
INGREDIENTS FOR RAMEN CARBONARA (VEGAN):
- Instant Ramen
- Sausage (vegan / plant-based)
- Soy Milk (unsweetened)
- Butter (vegan / plant-based)
- Nutritional Yeast
- Parmesan or white cheese (vegan / plant-based)
- Kala Namak / Black salt (for eggy taste)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package of instant ramen
- ½ plant-based sausage, crumbled or sliced
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch turmeric
- ¼ cup plant-based Parmesan or white cheese of choice
- Kala Namak (black salt)
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pot (get yourself a ramen pot! (They're the best!) Remove from heat, add noodles, and allow then them to soften for about 3 mins or until all dente. Remove the noodles and place them into a bowl or plate, and reserve the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook plant-based sausage until cooked through and transfer to the same bowl or plate as the noodles.
- To the same pan add soy milk, vegan butter, flavour packet to taste (I use half), nutritional yeast and plant-based cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted, adding more soy milk if necessary.
- Add noodles and sausage and stir into sauce, adding cooking liquid as needed to create a silky sauce.
- Season with black salt and plenty of black pepper to taste, then serve.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Want More Vegan Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!