Looking for a vegan lunch box idea? Try a vegan charcuterie lunch box that can be made in 5 mins! It’s a fun back-to-school lunch or back-to-work lunch idea! Using mix and match ingredients, this vegan lunch box will make all of your coworkers jealous. It’s also a perfect charcuterie to-go for lunch picnics too.
You can customize however hungry you are at lunch. This is perfect for a light lunch or if you prefer snacking throughout the day but you can also add heavier food as you please. You can switch it up and prepare 5 days of lunches with different treats in each one.
Related Recipe: Bento Box Lunch Ideas
Vegan Charcuterie Lunch Box Idea
This is a recipe that I love because it can be changed to your preference or whatever you have in your kitchen. Who says cheese boards have to be for sharing?
All you need to do to make this vegan recipe is fill your lunch container with the cheese board accouterments and pack the crackers separately. Then, when you’re ready for lunch, grab one box out of the fridge and one pack of crackers and enjoy your fancy meal prep.
Related Post: Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
INGREDIENTS FOR CHARCUTERIE LUNCH BOX IDEA (VEGAN):
- Vegan Cheese
- Vegan Protein ( smoked tofu, vegan sausage, deli, or seitan)
- Crackers (gluten-free optional)
- Dried fruit (apricots, cranberries, etc)
- Nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, or a combination) – omit for nut-free school snack
- Vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, or a combination)
- Fresh Fruit (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, or a combination)
- Jam, Jelly, etc.
- Optional Add-Ins (olives, gherkins, pepperoncini, marinated artichokes)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- 20 oz vegan cheese of choice
- 1¼ cup vegan protein of choices like cooked sausage, smoked tofu, deli, or seitan
- 40 crackers of choice
- 25 pieces of dried fruit like; apricots, cranberries, or figs (or a combination)
- 1¼ cup nuts like; walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc (or a combination)
- 1¼ cup vegetable of choice like; baby carrots, carrot sticks,sliced bell peppers, grape tomatoesor celery (or a combination)
- 1¼ cup fruit of choice like; grapes, strawberries, or raspberries (or a combination)
- 10 tbsp jelly, jam or preserve like; fig, strawberry, apple butter or red pepper (or a combination)
- optional add-ins: olives, gherkins, pepperoncini, marinated artichokes
- Wrap up even sets of crackers in wax paper, parchment, or plastic wrap. Place near the fridge so it's easy to grab and go.
- Divide the vegan cheese (4oz each), protein (1/4 cup each), dried fruit, nuts (1/4 cup each), veggies (1/4 cup each), fruit (1/4 cup each), jelly (2 tbsp each), and optional add-ins between five containers.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat, up to five days.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Meal Prep Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!