I’m going to show you how to level up your morning oatmeal with my chocolate protein-baked oats recipe. These high-protein oats are chocolatey and flavourful healthy baked oatmeal!
This simple yet delicious breakfast recipe takes under 30 mins to make chocolate protein-baked oats using protein powder, plant-based milk and oats.
Related Recipe: Protein Veggie Smoothie
Chocolate Protein Baked Oats
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
For this baked oats recipe, I used chocolate plant-based protein powder and chocolate chips, but you can use any protein flavours and toppings for your own baked oats.
All you have to do is blend your ingredients into a smooth batter, pour into ramekins and bake, then drizzle with glaze and enjoy.
Related Recipe: Vegan Protein Pancakes
INGREDIENTS FOR PROTEIN BAKED OATS (VEGAN):
- Rolled Oats
- Plant-Based Protein Powder (Chocolate)
- Plant Milk (Soy milk is great for extra protein)
- Dairy-Free Yogurt
- Maple Syrup
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips, Raspberries, or Blueberries (optional)
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops chocolate Plant-based protein powder
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp plant-based milk
- ¼ cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, raspberries, or blueberries
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp plant milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a high-speed blender, blend together oats, protein powder, plant milk of choice, dairy-free yogurt, bananas, vanilla, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, and salt on high until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips or fruit.
- Transfer to 2-3 8oz ramekins dish, and top with a few chocolate chips or fruit.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops spring back up, and a tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a small cup or bowl whisk together powdered sugar and 1 tbsp of plant milk, until smooth.
- Drizzle over each ramekin, and serve.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!