Vegan Naan Pizza Recipe
This vegan naan pizza recipe is super easy & quick using 6 ingredients in just 5 minutes using an oven or air fryer! Turn it into a veggie naan pizza by adding your favourite veggies!
This personal vegan naan pizza uses easy and affordable store-bought ingredients like naan, vegan cheese, and vegan sausage. Trust me, you’ll turn to this recipe anytime you’re too busy to cook but you need some quick fuel. This recipe is easy to customize with your favourite toppings which is why I love it so much.
Related Recipe: Instant Pot Red Lentil Soup
VEGAN & NUT-FREE
I’ll show you how to make a simple naan pizza vegan in just a few minutes using easily accessible ingredients! This is a super tasty vegan meal that you can make if you have an oven (or air fryer which makes it great for those who don’t have an oven like students in dorm rooms!).
Related Recipe: Vegan Dill Pickle Pizza
INGREDIENTS FOR NAAN PIZZA (VEGAN):
- Naan (Many are vegan-friendly)
- Tomato Paste (for pizza sauce)
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Vegan Protein of choice (I used vegan sausage)
- Vegan Cheese
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Measuring Utensils
- Small Bowl
- Oven or Air Fryer
Full Recipe Down Below
- 1 naan
- 2 tbsp tomato paste for pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
- ½ vegan sausage, veggie pepperoni or vegan protein of choice, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp vegan cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 425F (or air fryer at 375F).
- In a small bowl, whisk or mix together tomato paste, water, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the naan.
- Add sliced vegan sausage or protein of choice, and sprinkle with dairy-free cheese of choice.
- Add any additional seasoning you love, I like to sprinkle some chili flakes or garlic seasoning.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Simple Vegan Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!
Leave a comment