This greek salad dip recipe is super easy & quick! I took all the things I love about a greek salad & turned it into a greek salad dip with pita chips!
The base of this dip is a homemade greek tzatziki mixed with salad greek ingredients like feta, olives, and onions. It’s a refreshing snack that is ready in only a few minutes!
Related Recipe: Dairy-Free Feta Cheese Recipe
Greek Salad Dip
DAIRY-FREE + VEGAN
This veggie-packed, Mediterranean-inspired greek dip is delicious and perfect as a snack or appetizer. This creamy greek salad dip uses freshly chopped veggies, a homemade tzatziki-style yogurt sauce, and dairy-free feta to make a delicious and simple snack!
I’ll show you how to make easy dairy-free Greek-style dip for a classic snack. This recipe is perfect for a snack craving or mid-day munchie!
Related Recipe: Dairy-Free Queso Dip
INGREDIENTS FOR GREEK SALAD DIP (DAIRY-FREE + VEGAN):
- Dairy-Free Plain Yogurt (Greek-style is best)
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Dill
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Dairy-Free Feta (store-bought or you can make my feta recipe ahead of time here)
- Peppers (I used yellow & red peppers)
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Fresh Parsley
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Pita Bread or Chips
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- ¼ cup grated cucumber (peeled) + ½ cucumber, quartered and sliced (with skin on)
- 1 cup dairy-free plain yogurt (Greek-style is best)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup dairy-free feta, crumbled
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- ⅔ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp finely choppedred onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Pita bread, or pita chips, to serve
- Place the ¼ cup grated cucumber into a fine-mesh sieve to strain out excess moisture.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl whisk together; yogurt, garlic powder, dried dill, lemon, and olive oil. Add drained cucumber and mix thoroughly.
- In a second bowl, toss red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, and red onion with red wine vinegar.
- Spoon the tzatziki into a wide serving dish, and sprinkle with the veggies.
- Sprinkle with parsley, olives, feta, and salt to taste.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Serve with pita, and dippers of choice.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Snack Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!