A Gingerbread Espresso Martini is a festive spin on an espresso martini using gingerbread liquor that tastes like the holidays in a glass!
And this recipe takes 2 mins to make and easy to make in batches to serve to guests or if you just want to try on at home.
How To Make: Gingerbread Espresso Martini
This gingerbread espresso martini is creamy, sweet and delicious from all the warming gingerbread spices!
You just need a cocktail shaker with ice and mix together vodka, gingerbread liquor, chilled espresso, and oat milk until the outside of shaker is frosty and the liquid develops a foam. Pour into your martini glasses and garnish with some coffee beans or topped with cinnamon or cocoa powder!
If you want to view or print the recipe card, just scroll down for the full list of ingredients & simple instructions on how to make this Espresso Martini Recipe.
I’ve shared my recipes for:
Ingredients For Espresso Martini (Gingerbread)
- Gingerbread Liquor
- Espresso (chilled)
- Oat milk
- Optional: cinnamon, cocoa powder and/or coffee beans, for topping
Gingerbread Espresso Martini
- 1 cocktail shaker
- 1 cocktail measure
- 1 martini glass
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Gingerbread Liquor I used bakesale brand
- 1 oz espresso chilled
- 1/2 oz oat milk
- cocoa powder Optional: for serving and/or coffee beans
- In a chilled cocktail shaker with ice, add vodka, gingerbread liqueur, espresso, and oat milk and shake vigorously until the outside of shaker is frosty, and the liquid develops a foam, at least 15 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or martini glass, and garnish with a couple coffee beans, or cinnamon / cocoa powder.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 2- Ingredient Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!