This orange margarita recipe is super easy & quick! Using 4 ingredients including orange juice, this cold margarita is ready in 2 mins!
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make a tasty Orange Margarita which is perfect for patio weather or Cinco de Mayo!
Related Recipe: Cucumber Lime Margarita
Organge Margarita Cocktail
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
This fresh margarita cocktail uses freshly squeezed orange juice (best taste), but if you only have orange juice you can use that. This recipe gives you a hit of citrus and features tequila and triple sec for that classic margarita flavour! Add a salted rim for full effect!
Related Recipe: Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
INGREDIENTS FOR ORANGE MARGARITA:
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- On a small plate, pour out some salt.
- Use a wedge of orange or lime to moisten the rim of your glass. Then spin the glass around upside down in a salted plate to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together orange juice, tequila, triple sec, and a splash of lime juice with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass, and serve over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime or a slice of orange.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Cocktail Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!