This cucumber lime margarita recipe is super easy & quick! Using 6 simple and refreshing ingredients, this tequila margarita is ready within 2 mins!
Most party-savvy folks know how to make a basic Margarita, so I decided instead to show you how to make a delicious twist on a traditional favourite.
Related Recipe: Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
Cucumber Lime Margarita Cocktail
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
This fresh margarita cocktail uses lime & cucumber to give you a hit of hydration and features tequila and triple sec for that classic margarita flavour! Add a salted rim for full effect!
I’ll show you how to make an easy Cucumber Margarita for a refreshing twist on a classic Mexican favourite. This drink is perfect for the patio, at home on the couch or if you’re having a Cinco de Mayo party!
Related Recipe: Orange Margarita
INGREDIENTS FOR CUCUMBER LIME MARGARITA (VEGAN):
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- On a small plate, pour out some salt.
- Use a wedge of lime to moisten the rim of your glass. Then spin the glass around upside down in a salted plate to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together lime juice, tequila, triple sec and sparkling water with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass, and serve over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a slice of cucumber.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Cocktail Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!