This spicy grapefruit margarita recipe is super easy & quick! Using 5 simple and fresh ingredients, this grapefruit margarita is ready in 2 mins!
Most party-savvy folks know how to make a basic Margarita, so I decided instead to show you how to make a spiced twist on a traditional favourite.
Related Recipe: Cucumber Lime Margarita
Spicy Grapefruit Margaritas
VEGAN + GLUTEN-FREE
This fresh cocktail uses freshly squeezed grapefruit juice to give you a hit of citrus and cayenne for a spicy twist and features tequila and triple sec for that classic margarita flavour! Add a salted rim for full effect!
I’ll show you how to make an easy Spicy Grapefruit Margarita for a hot twist on a classic Mexican favourite. This recipe is perfect for Cinco de Mayo or a patio party!
Related Recipe: Orange Margarita
INGREDIENTS FOR SPICY GRAPEFRUIT MARGARITA (VEGAN):
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
- On a small plate, pour out some salt (enough to coat a few glasses) add cayenne pepper for a hint of spice.
- Use a wedge of lime to moisten the rim of your glass. Then spin the glass around upside down in salt and peppered plate to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake all ingredients (except salt) with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass, and serve over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and a wedge of lime, or a slice of grapefruit.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Cocktail Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!