This easy Cucumber Salad with Dill recipe uses 9-ingredients and can be made easily to pair with any meal or even on its own.
I’ll show you how to make a fresh cucumber salad with dill, onion, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and other household ingredients!
Cucumber Salad with Dill
DAIRY-FREE & GLUTEN-FREE
This healthy cucumber salad is perfect to pair with heavier foods to add a nice freshness to a meal. Packed with herbs and crunchy fresh vegetables, this cucumber salad with dill is perfect for any season!
I’ll show you a simple vinegar-based dressing to add with thinly sliced cucumber and veggies! This cucumber salad can be served on its own or added it to a wrap or sandwich for some crunch.
INGREDIENTS FOR CUCUMBER SALAD WITH DILL (VEGAN):
- White Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Agave, Maple Syrup or Cane Sugar
- Red Onion
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Fresh Parsley
- Optional: Arugula, Spinach or Leaf Lettuce
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
Full Recipe Down Below
Related Recipe: Vegan BBQ Brisket
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp cane sugar, agave or maple syrup
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, dill, parsley, sweetener of choice until combined.
- Add sliced cucumber and red onion, toss to combine, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salad on its own or inside a wrap!
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Salad Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!