White chocolate is one of those “weird foods”. A food that claims to be something it isn’t and has successfully fooled many of us for many years. White chocolate isn’t even really chocolate; it is more of a chocolate derivative. It commonly consists of cocoa butter, sugar, some sort of dairy or derivative of dairy, and salt. They could just call it something else, but what fun would that be, right?
Unlike traditional white chocolate, this recipe does not contain dairy- duh. But just like regular white chocolate it has a rich and creamy flavour and is ultra-sweet– Making it a fantastic part of any dessert recipe. The best part– it’s incredibly easy to make. Most people think that making chocolate is time consuming and for some reason folks believe that you require a bunch of special equipment… not really! So use it on cupcakes, candies or eat it on it’s own!!!
- ½ cup melted cocoa butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup raw cashew butter
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp soy milk powder
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler until liquified.
- Pour you butter into your high-speed blender wit our remaining ingredients.
- Blend until well combined. Evenly pour onto a parchment paper lined baking pan, and place in the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes- 1 hour.
- Break into serve-able pieces and enjoy!!!!