Now what starts with the letter C? Cookie starts with C. Let’s think of other things that starts with C. Oh, who cares about the other things… cookies rule!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together sugar, earth balance, brown sugar, vanilla and egg replacer. Add the dry ingredients to this and stir until combined well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and continue baking on sheet for another 5 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool.
Watch this video on how to make these yummy cookies!!!!