This naan pesto pizza recipe is super easy & quick using 10 ingredients and can be cooked in under 15 mins using your fave pesto or make my easy 5-mins pesto recipe!
This personal pesto naan pizza uses easy and affordable store-bought ingredients like naan, pesto, vegetables, and dairy-free cheese. This recipe is easy to customize with your favourite toppings which is why I love it so much.
Full Recipe Down Below
Pesto Naan Pizza
VEGAN & NUT-FREE
I’ll show you how to make a simple naan pizza with pesto using an oven or air fryer which makes it great for those who don’t have an oven like students in dorm rooms!
I’ll also show you how to make caramelized onions for this naan pizza but if you’re short on time, you can skip the first step and head straight to making the naan pizza or making/preparing the pesto!
Related Recipe: Vegan Dill Pickle Pizza
INGREDIENTS FOR NAAN PESTO PIZZA:
- Naan (Many are vegan-friendly)
- Red Onion
- Baking Soda
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Dairy-Free Cheese
- Agave or hot honey to drizzle (optional)
- Protein of choice (optional, like marinated soy curls)
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Preheat oven to 425F (or air fryer at 375F).
- Heat oil in a small-medium skillet over medium heat, and add onions. Sprinkle with baking soda, and cook onions, stirring occasionally, for about 10 mins, or until golden brown. Stir in salt, and transfer from the pan to the pesto-covered naan.
- Meanwhile, spread pesto evenly over the top of the naan.
- Add protein of choice, caramelized onion, and dairy-free cheese of choice, then top with sliced cherry tomatoes.
- To bake in the oven: In the preheated oven, bake pizza for 5-8 minutes, or until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- To cook in an air fryer: Bake at 375F for roughly 5 minutes, or until naan is toasted, and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven or air fryer and immediately drizzle with agave to taste.
Hey I’m Candice aka The Edgy Veg – I veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. I hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Easy Vegan Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!
Share My Recipe on Pinterest!