3-Ingredient Vegan Brownies
I’m going to show you how to make easy 3-ingredient vegan brownies that are super tasty! For this recipe, you can choose to add chocolate chips if you want even though it’s optional!
The secret ingredients to make the best vegan brownies with minimal ingredients is black beans, coffee and a package of brownie mix (most are accidentally vegan!)
Related Recipe: 3-ingredient Chocolate Croissants
How To Make 3-Ingredient Vegan Brownies
These vegan brownies are gooey, moist and SO GOOD! You can’t taste the beans at all and the coffee brings out the flavour of the chocolate brownie.
This vegan brownies recipe is super easy to make using 3 ingredients & only takes about 25 mins to bake!
All you need is black beans, brewed coffee and a box of brownie mix (most are accidentally vegan!) to make the most delicious vegan brownies the easy way!
If you have chocolate chips or peanut butter chocolate chips, I highly recommend adding them, but it’s totally optional!
Full Recipe Down Below
INGREDIENTS FOR BROWNIES (VEGAN):
- Black Beans
- Brewed Coffee
- Package of Brownie Mix
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Measuring Utensils
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking dish (I used 9×13)
- Cooling Rack
- ¾ cup brewed coffee
- 1-15 oz can of black beans, drained & rinsed (keep the aquafaba for baking!)
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided (optional)
- To begin making your 3-ingredient vegan brownies, brew a cup of coffee.
- Preheat oven according to package instructions (Usually 350F) and lightly grease a 9x13-in baking dish.
- In a high-speed blender, blend 1 can of drained black beans and ¾ cup of brewed coffee until smooth.
- Open a boxed brownie mix and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the coffee/bean mixture into the bowl with the brownie mix and stir until you get a smooth batter. Optional: fold in ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour vegan brownie batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with ½ cup chocolate chips, optional.
- Bake brownies according to package directions (about 25 mins), until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack, cut into squares and serve.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Want More Vegan Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it
Leave a comment