Self-love journey requires a whole lot of patience and vegan desserts. How do I know this? I have been through several turbulent times during my entrepreneurial journey as a recipe creator, and nothing made me feel more connected to myself than creating new and innovative recipes that you guys love and enjoy. It gives me so much joy when I can impact people’s lives through my love for cooking. So, this double chocolate cookie recipe is made for anyone who needs a quick recipe for those cozy – let’s watch a movie with my dogs (or cat) kind of night!
- You can always add more crunch with macadamia nuts, almonds, or even your favorite cereal brand.
- Make sure to whip aquafaba and vanilla until you get a fluffy texture.
- You can always double up on servings to save more for later.
Other Recipes to pair with this recipe:
- Best Vegan Milk Recipe – Cookies without milk is just sabotage.
- Vegan Salted Chocolate Chip & Walnut Cookies – Pretty much the same ingredients minus the coca powder! Never say NO to more cookies in the cookie jar.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – cookies and caffeine so you can save money on Starbucks!
Related Post: Vegan No-Bake Cookies
- 2 tbsp dairy-free butter, softened
- 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp aquafaba
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment.
- In a medium-size bowl, cream together vegan butter with both sugars.
- Add the aquafaba and vanilla and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using an 2 tbsp ice cream scoop or a tablespoon scoop the dough and place them on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 mins, or until the center of the cookies are slightly undercooked but edges are set.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Easy Dessert Recipes?
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!