Stuffed with my vegan tofu ricotta, my Vegan Stuffed Shells recipe is an easy pasta dinner made with 5 simple ingredients and serves 4-6 people. Family-styled dinner that you can batch make and have all week as leftovers!
There are only a few things in this world more comforting than a carb-tastic pasta dinner like stuffed shells with vegan ricotta and pasta sauce.
I live and breathe pasta! Anything with a saucy and cheesy aspect in a dish and I’ll make over and over again. This recipe will definitely be a staple in your house.
Here is an easy way to make a cheesy, saucy vegan stuffed shells recipe using all shelf-stable ingredients and fridge staples.
First Recipe To Make: 5-Ingredient Vegan Ricotta Cheese
VEGAN STUFFED SHELLS
DAIRY-FREE | NUT-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE OPTION
This easy pasta recipe is a simple way to feed a hungry family on a budget using less than 10 ingredients. It’s great right out of the oven and also makes easy, delicious left-overs to enjoy all week.
How To Make: Vegan Stuffed Shells With Tofu Ricotta
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN STUFFED SHELLS:
- Vegan ricotta cheese (click to follow my 7-mins recipe!)
- Jumbo pasta shells (option for gluten-free)
- Tomato sauce
- Spinach (optional for garnish)
- Fresh basil (optional for garnish)
- Salt & Pepper
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT I USED:
- Measuring Cup and Spoons
- Medium Pot
- Food Processor
- 9×13 inch Casserole/Baking Dish
- Oven Mits
Related Recipe: Vegan Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions in salted boiling water, until al dente.
- Drain pasta, and run under cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- If you have vegan ricotta at home, skip this step. To make a vegan ricotta, follow my 7-mins easy recipe here!
- Place 1 cup of the tomato sauce into a 9x13 inch casserole or baking dish.
- One at a time, using a small spoon evenly divide the vegan ricotta & spinach mixture between shells and place into the dish with the tomato sauce.
- Cover the shells with the remaining tomato sauce, and bake for 30 mins or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped basil.
Looking For More Vegan Pasta Recipes?
- Vegan Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Walnut Pasta Sauce
- Easy Vegan Rose Pasta
- Vegan Pizzoccheri | Buckwheat Pasta
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta
If you make this recipe, let me know what you think by leaving a star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!