Craving S’mores & Cookie dough? Need vegan and/or gluten-free option? You’ve come to the right website! This S’mores edible cookie dough recipe is perfect for vegan + gluten-free eaters!
This recipe is all about Edible S’mores Cookie Dough!
What’s the only thing better than chocolate chip cookie dough? Adding marshmallows and graham crackers to the party. I cannot resist the sweet stretchy marshmallow texture and nostalgic feeling of a s’mores cookie combination. Perfect to have for parties, movie nights or camping. This recipe is a perfect replacement for traditional s’mores, especially if a campfire is not an option where you live.
Feel free to share & print my recipe below to make your own Vegan S’Mores Cookie Dough recipe! Or you can watch me on YouTube show you how to make it!
Related Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Ever questioned eating raw cookie dough and whether it was edible? Many recipes for cookie dough use raw eggs, which is why some people get sick from eating cookie dough. But not to worry, you’re safe with my plant-based cookie dough! You can eat this with a spoon, or rolled up into energy balls, right out of the fridge or freezer, making it a super kid-friendly recipe.
*Just make sure your graham crackers don’t have honey in them. Typically the gluten-free options are vegan so just double-check what’s available to you!
How To Make S’mores Edible Cookie Dough Vegan
Never miss a video by clicking here to Subscribe to my Channel
If you want to view or print the recipe card, just scroll down for the full list of ingredients & simple instructions on how to make this vegan s’mores cookie dough recipe.
Can you believe vegan cookie dough could be made from beans and other raw ingredients without getting sick from the use of raw eggs?
Cookie dough is typically a not-so-healthy treat, but honestly, I could make cookie dough for so many occasions! So on top of this Tasty S’mores Cookie dough recipe, I also wanted to make a healthier cookie dough version so I made a Chocolate Chip Cookie dough recipe as well (click here for recipe).
Now, here’s how you can make my vegan version of Edible S’mores Cookie Dough!
INGREDIENTS FOR EDIBLE S’MORES COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed (roughly 1 1/2 cups)
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup vegan mini marshmallows (divided)
- ½ tsp sea salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup crushed vegan graham crackers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EDIBLE S’MORES COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE
Take a food processor and add white beans, nut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
Process until all the ingredients are broken down and well incorporated into a thick dough. Then, you’ll want to scrape down the sides as needed. Taste the dough and add salt to taste.
Remove the dough from the food processor and transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Add half of the marshmallows, and all the crushed graham crackers and mix to combine.
Place in the fridge until cooled. Once the dough is cooled, fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows.
Enjoy as a dip with cookies, as a spread, or roll into balls. Store in the fridge.
Voila! Delicious Edible S’Mores Cookie Dough!
If you want more vegan recipes, click here for my newest recipes.
Related Recipe: S’mores Pancakes
Recipe for Vegan S’Mores Cookie Dough
- To a food processor add white beans, nut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Process until all the ingredients are broken down and well incorporated into a thick dough. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Taste the dough and add salt to taste.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add half of the marshmallows, and all the graham crackers and mix to combine.
- Place in the fridge until cooled.
- Once the dough is cooled, fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows.
- Enjoy as a dip with cookies, as a spread, or roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge.
Click here for New Vegan Recipes from The Edgy Veg.
You guys must try this Edible s’mores cookie dough recipe & let me know what you think! Once you try it, come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating! If you make this, let me see on social! Tag @edgyveg on your photo & add the hashtag #theedgyveg in your caption so I don’t miss it!
Share this Cookie Dough Recipe on Pinterest
For more easy, delicious vegan recipes, check out the links below!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- No-Bake Oreo Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake
- How To Make The Best Vegan Chocolate Milkshake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Cake Mix
- Vegan Chocolate Fondue
- Salted Chocolate Chip & Walnut Cookies