Best vegan cheese rolls recipe you’ll ever try! These dairy-free cheese rolls can be stuffed with garlic and are super easy to cook in under 30 mins in the oven or air-fryer!
This vegan recipe makes the cheesiest stuffed garlic rolls which are perfect for dinners or party appitizers to share!
Related Recipe: Nacho Cheese Sauce (Vegan)
How To Make: Vegan Cheese Rolls
These 6-ingredient rolls are made with vegan cheese, garlic, pizza dough (store-bought or homemade), vegan butter, basil, and oregano. Super simple ingredients.
To begin making your vegan cheese rolls, whisk together vegan butter, garlic, basil and oregano to make your vegan garlic butter. Then knead your dough and form a smooth ball, divide the dough into balls. Flatten each ball, wrap it around a cube of vegan cheese and roll it back into a ball.
Brush the top of your rolls with your vegan garlic butter and bake them! Take out your vegan rolls every 5-7 minutes and brush them more with vegan garlic butter and put them back in for another 5-7 mins. Repeat brushing and baking until golden.
Enjoy your vegan cheese rolls and try dipping them in some marinara!
If you want more recipes, click here for my newest recipes.
Ingredients For Cheese Rolls (Vegan):
Vegan Cheese Rolls
- Airfryer or Oven
- 1 block vegan cheese of choice, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup vegan butter melted
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- To begin making your vegan cheese rolls, whisk together vegan butter, garlic, basil and oregano to make your vegan garlic butter. Set aside
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F or oven to 350F.
- Flour a clean surface and roll our your dough. Then knead your dough and form a smooth ball, divide the dough into 30-gram balls.
- Flatten each ball, wrap it around a cube of vegan cheese and roll it back into a ball.
- Oil the bottom of the air fryer, or air fryer pan with cooking spray or oil, and arrange the dough balls about 1/4 inch apart. If using an oven, line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Brush the top of your cheese rolls with your vegan garlic butter and bake them!
- Take out your vegan rolls after 5-7 minutes and brush them more with vegan garlic butter and put them back in for another 5 mins. Repeat brushing and baking until golden.
- Once golden, brush the cheese balls with the remaining vegan garlic butter, top with coarse sea salt, and serve on a serving plate.
- If you have marinara to dip your cheese balls, heat your marinara in a small pot or pan, then transfer to a small bowl.
- Enjoy your vegan cheese rolls!
Hey welcome to The Edgy Veg – we veganize popular food recipes for vegans, plant-based diets, eco-conscious eaters & people who are trying to eat more plants over… y’know animals or their by-products. We hope you enjoy this tasty vegan recipe!
Looking For More Vegan Recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 2- Ingredient Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Made this recipe? Let me know what you think by leaving a ★★★★★ star rating & comment below. It truly helps me & I really appreciate any support! Feel free to share your food photos on social and tag me @edgyveg so I don’t miss it!