Let’s take a trip to Thailand! This salad isn’t just a few lettuce leaves tossed with a thai dressing. Oh no, this salad is a hearty meal that will leave you feeling satiated but light. This dish is bursting with flavour and texture that will keep you guessing with every bite.
This salad is easy tossed together in a matter of minutes, and is the perfect meal to throw all your summer garden veggies together with the exotic tastes of Thailand. Quick lunches and summer potlucks have never been this easy! Spend less time in your kitchen and more time outside. 😉
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles, broken in half
- 2 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- Garnish: Bean sprouts, chopped cashews, fresh mint leaves, red-pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until tender. Drain, and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Top noodles with carrots, cucumber, and basil. Drizzle with Spicy Thai Dressing, and sprinkle with garnishes, if desired.
Watch this quick video on how to build your Thai Noodle Salad!