Here’s a video showing you how to make Balsamic Glazed Carrots Video on YouTube.
Let’s face it, some times, to some people, vegetables can be boring. Like Ho-Hum, carrots next to the stuff I really want to eat, blah blah blah… WELL NOW YOU CAN MAKE THEM AWESOME-LIKE!!! And it goes a little something like this…
10 carrots peeled, and cut to desired shape
¼ cup Balsamic Dressing
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. Coconut oil or earth balance
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- As your carrots boil, prepare dressing, sugar and oil or butter in small saucepan. Cook on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Drain carrots and return to saucepan. Add sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until carrots are heated through and evenly coated with sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.