Hi friends! Guess what?! We wrote a book! The “Edgy Veg Cookbook: 138 Carnivore-Approved Vegan Recipes” is available for pre-sale and we’re sooooooo excited (you should be too)! We’ve been working on this for months in secret (which is why you may have seen a bit less activity on here and our YouTube channel) and we can’t wait for you to see it!!!
You know how we feel about giving up our insatiable need for comfort food just because we want to eat better for ourselves, animals and the planet. So, if like us, you’re tired of the traditional plant-based diet that just feel frankly #sad, get ready for childhood cravings, fast food faves and food-nerd obsessions! The pages of this book are filled with our favorite recipes that include, UnOrthodox Lox and Cream Cheese Bagels, Cobb Your Enthusiasm Salad, Buffalo Cauliflower Wings 7 Ways, Easy Cheesy Fondue, Chick-Fillet Deluxe and Thank You Very Matcha Ice Cream.
So put down that spiralizer (fear not, there is a token kale salad), and arm yourself with our 138 carnivore-approved vegan recipes that even your burger-slinging boyfriend will love.
- 138 vegan recipes approved by James and a panel of his meat and cheese loving guys
- 90% original recipes, never before seen on the blog or our YouTube channel (the other 10% are our hand-picked fan faves so you get the best of the best)
- We cover everything from basics, munchies, and mains to dessert, smoothies and cocktails. You didn’t think we’d leave you thirsty did you?
- Full-color design with over 100 photos to get you drooling and more photos of me (Candice) then you probably want
- Awesome hacks for almost every recipe, giving you tons of alternative versions, flavor profiles, time savers and other twists
- An entire Edgy Veg essentials section to get you started with tools of the trade, pantry staples, and easy substitutions
- …and more dad jokes than you can count! There’s so matcha going on between these pages… see we just can’t help it!
Our book is now available for preorder, so purchase your copy today and you’ll receive your book as soon as it becomes available, Oct 1st, 2017. Isn’t that pho-nomenal?!
Follow us on Instagram ( @edgyveg ) to get a sneak peak of the recipes, and behind the scenes shots from our photoshoots.