No one wants to have a smelly house. And no one wants to be wasteful. You are a smart resourceful individual, and you know better than to waste food, or buy harmful chemicals that smell like a fake ocean, like common an ocean doesnt smell like that!
Commercial air fresheners are laced with numerous chemicals, and chemicals in any form should be kept far away from your water, your skin and yes, most importantly your AIR.
Luckily, you dont have to buy them, instead you can make your own, out of LEFTOVERS… yes, yes, yes!
- Here is a quick video on how to use those post juicing orange leftovers…
- Fill your home with a spicy citrus scent by simmering several orange and/or lemon peels in 1-2 cups of water, with spices like cinnamon, cloves and anise in an pot for a few hours. Add water as needed during the simmering.
- Grab yourself a small mason jar and fill 1/4 full with baking soda, top with a few drops of your favoutite essential oil and cover with a mason jar lid with wholes poked through it…. that’s! When you are sensing a bit of a stink, just shake up the jar!
- Love the smell of vanilla? Simply place 2 teaspoons of vanilla into a coffee mug and “cook” in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour. Your apartment will smell of baked treats for hours!
- Take inedible waste like an apple core, banana peel or rinds and put on piece of foil or wax paper- folding up edges to make an edge that will keep the liquids from leaking out. Sprinkle with cinnamon, anise, nutmeg, or any spice you wish. Spray with oil to prevent burning, and put in you oven at 200 degrees. Keep warm as long as you wish. The smell will last for a couple hours even after you turn off oven. But make sure you don’t open the door