Peanut butter and banana s’mores are not exactly a traditional combination, but oh-my, did they turn out good.
Makes 1 S’more
- 2 Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 1 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter (I used natural)
- 1/8 tsp Molasses
- 6 Mini Marshmallows (I used Dandies)
- 10 – 15 Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (dairy free)
- Turn oven on broil.
- Stir together the peanut butter and molasses. It should thicken and firm up to a soft fudgy texture, if it doesn’t, add a little more molasses.
- Spread bottoms of both cookies with peanut butter mixture.
- On one cookie arrange marshmallows on top of peanut butter, and on the other cookie sprinkle the chocolate chips over peanut butter.
- Place both halves filling side up on a cookie sheet and broil untilmarshmallows brown (1 – 2 minutes). Watch them carefully, so they don’t burn.
- Gently lift cookies off sheet (they will be soft and may break apart easily) and sandwich them together.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving/devouring.
From The Misfit Baker Blog