1/4 green or red pepper chopped into small cubes
1/2 an onion finely chopped
a handful of mushrooms chopped into thick cubes
a splash of soy sauce or BRAGGS seasoning
pinch of paprika
pinch of cayenne
1 package of Daiya cheddar
- In a medium size heat 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat, and cook onions until soft and translucent.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add seasonings and Soy sauce or BRAGGS, cook for 2 mins.
- Place Daiya on top of vegetables and cover, letting it melt. on medium heat.
- Mix and serve hot or cold with tortilla chips or veggies!
For more recipes visit Bitchin’ Recipes on The Edgy Veg.