Smoked Paprika Aioli Sauce Recipe (with video)
Author: The Edgy Veg
Recipe type: Sauce
- 4 large cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ⅔ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place garlic in a small saucepan, add cold water to cover. Bring water to a rapid boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, drain. Repeat the process again. After boiling twice, rinse the garlic with cold water and peel the cloves. Mince garlic.
- In a bowl, whisk the garlic with the vegan mayonnaise, olive oil, paprika, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth and there are no clumps remaining. Add more lemon, salt, and pepper as needed, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. This will allow the flavours to mingle.